Discounted Services & Grants
Scroll down to see all of our events and discounted services
Our monthly vaccine clinic will NOT be Friday the 2nd this month. It will be Thursday 09/01/22. We will not be honoring the pricing on Friday the 2nd. Please come to the September vaccine clinic on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd. 9-11:30, closed for lunch reopen 2:30-5. You may only bring 2 animals per family. We will not be able to vaccinate litters of kittens or puppies this day.
Eli's List 2022: Whitfield/Murray county residents.
- Owned female cats only.
- The owners will be responsible for purchasing a Rabies vaccine (if the cat does not have proof of vaccine) $20 Pain Medication: $10 and a $2 medical waste fee.
- Additional fees apply if the cat is in heat or pregnant.
- A $30 deposit will be taken at time of booking the appt.
- For owners who have not used a grant in the past.
- We are currently booking out about a month.