Veterinarian/Surgeon for a very well established community practice in Dalton, Georgia Full, Part-Time or Relief, you decide. If ownership/partnership is your goal, let's talk! Be a part of a thriving community program.
National Spay Alliance is a non-profit lower-cost medical/spay/neuter clinic. Millions of pets do not receive adequate care due to the cost of services. This lack of access to affordable care has created an animal welfare crisis. In rural and lower income communities animals are going unaltered and more animals are being surrendered to animal control agencies and rescues. We are passionate about providing high-quality, low-cost veterinary care to underserved communities, thus reducing the number of animals entering shelters and being euthanized. We are NOT corporate owned.
- We are currently seeking a full-time, part-time or relief spay/neuter/soft tissue/medical surgeon in our Dalton location. We would like to offer more soft-tissue surgeries, dentals and new modalities.
- You can create a practice that will allow us to offer more services to our community thus adding an even higher level of care to our already bustling clinic.
- We are very fast paced, growing clinic located in the welcoming community of Dalton GA. The clinic has been providing care to animals in Dalton and surrounding areas for over 7 years. We are just 30 minutes south of the vibrant city of Chattanooga TN. With access to rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, boating, fishing, white water rafting, hang gliding and even spelunking, it's easy to see why Chattanooga was named the Best Town Ever by Outside magazine. The Tennessee River offers a host of recreational opportunities, both in the water and along its banks. We are 90 minutes north of Atlanta. When you think of North Georgia, you probably think of its sparkling lakes, great fishing, and stunning mountain views. These are all great things about the area and help contribute to the region’s booming tourism industry. But savvy Georgians know that what makes the area so perfect for vacations also makes it a great place to live full time.
- The ideal candidate for this job is self-motivated, has strong communication skills, a good sense of humor, sound medical and surgical knowledge. You will have the ability to introduce new modalities and programs. We are looking for someone who is not only wholeheartedly passionate, driven, and eager to make a difference in our profession, but who desires to be a part of something more.
- As a surgeon you will have an LVT and a very experienced assistant who have both been with us over 2 years. Our front desk consists of a clinic manager who has been with us for over 4 years and an experienced assistant and two receptionists.
- Our full-time medical veterinarian has been with us over 18 months.
- We also utilize traveling surgeons for spay/neuter.
- Our schedule allows our teams to maintain a work-life balance. We work Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. No weekend work, no on call and no emergencies.
- Experience preferred however we welcome new graduates to apply.
- We offer a work life balance with a four day work week, no weekends, no on call.
- Salary range for full time $105,000 and up depending on experience. Totally negotiable!
- Daily rate for part-time or relief $600-$800 per day plus housing for those out of town folks.
- Benefits for full time employees include Aetna health insurance, a myriad of Aflac products, long term/short term disability, vision/dental insurance. Reimbursement for state license, DEA, professional liability insurance, etc. Dues for veterinary associations and/or organizations, paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick leave, continuing education allowance. Help with relocation costs if necessary.
- We are happy to create a benefits package that works for you. CE important to you? We can create a package for that.
- Salary will commensurate with experience. We are also a 501(c)3 organization so you maybe able to participate in Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
If this position sounds like it would be interesting please send a cover letter and resume to:
Kim Ott - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Check us out on Facebook!